PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO BANK ACCOUNT OF AZIZ MEDICAL CENTER IN WHICH FEE CAN BE DEPOSITED FOR THE MEDICAL TEST OR FOR TAKING APPOINTMENT. PLEASE BE AWARE OF ANY SCAMS AND ONLY RELY ON INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY OFFICAL CHANNEL OF THE MEDICAL CENTER. THE MEDICAL CENTER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL LOSS.
WE HAVE NO AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OUT SIDE THE MEDICAL CENTER TO RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT FOR ANY OF THE SERVICES.
Please be advised that AZIZ MEDICAL CENTER has ZERO TOLERANCE for any corrupt practices. If you had any experience of any such activity at the medical center please send us information on our whatsapp number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREECE MEDICAL EXAMINATION REQUIRED:
- Applicants may take their meals prior to coming over for their medical examination as all the initial blood and urine tests do not require a fasting state.
- Females within the reproductive age group are advised not to schedule their medical examination during their menstrual period; otherwise, they will be required to come back one week after the last day of their menstruation.
- Children between 2-10 years of age shall be screened for TB either by administering TST or IGRA blood test. TST is read between 48-72 hours. The child has to appear again so that the test result may be read between the time mentioned. Please make sure that you can bring your child back for reading of the test. The medical report will not be completed unless the test is read at Aziz Medical Center.
- If you have children with you who would require TST please do not schedule appointment on Thursdays as this test cannot be read within required time frame i.e. 48 to 72 hours.
- You are advised to wear loose and easy to wear clothing on the day of the examination.
Applicants who are less than 3 months pregnant will have to defer the chest x ray till the end of the first trimester. The medical shall be kept pending till the x ray chest is done. After 3 months of pregnancy x ray is done under double lead guard cover to protect the foetus. Applicants opting for not having the x ray during pregnancy will have incomplete medical and their visa process shall also be kept on hold till the time x ray is carried out at the medical center.
* You are NOT allowed to give your contact details to anyone at the medical center. Only Greece Embassy is authorized to contact the applicant if and when required.
** Applicants SHOULD NOT contact the medical center without prior approval of Greece Embassy even after the medical examination, Such actions may result adversely on your Visa process.
DO I NEED TO TAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT TO BRING ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
1. Original valid passport with two photocopies. (if submitted to the embassy then notary public attested copy and Original CNIC). , 2 PP size photograph (White Background) in front face position
2. All applicants must appear in person for medical examination
3. Any previous medical/surgical notes and prescription for medications (if any) INCLUDING EYEGLASSES
4. Copy of appointment confirmation email.
Whenever applicable, please bring the following:
2. Detailed medical certificate regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
a. Duration and date of treatment
b. Surgical procedure or medical intervention done
c. Complete final diagnosis
d. Outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available